Who is Megan Wynters?
Megan Wynters grew up in a city located just outside of Toronto, Ontario, Canada. For as long as she can remember, she was raised by Vera Wynters, a single woman and successful lawyer. Although she has no biological relation to Vera, Megan has always called her “Aunt Vera” and thinks of her as cross between a mother and an older sister. Megan has no memory of who her parents were or of her life before Vera.
Megan grew up in upper-middle class comfort, wealth and security in a nice neighbourhood in a modern four-bedroom home. Her best friend since childhood is her neighbour Cole Kwan, and the two share many similar interests including comics and movies.
During the summer following Megan’s graduation from high school, she was investigating job opportunities and weighing her university options, with the intention to major in sociology. Seeking Cole’s opinion about her future, she learned that he was leaving to attend university out of province. Upset and frustrated at him for not telling her sooner, she returned to her room, emotionally exhausted from their fight and fell asleep. When she awoke, she was on Qarradune.
- Is a kind-hearted and social person
- Tends to let her curiosity get the better of her at times but is not a daring risk-taker
- Isn’t afraid to ask questions and will stand up for what she believes in and stand by those she cares about
- Is trusting…sometimes too trusting
- Tries to see the good in people
- Enjoys meeting new people and learning about other cultures
- Has no particular religious or spiritual beliefs
- Is a fierce and loyal friend
Likes and dislikes
- Loves chocolate and anything sweet
- Does not like raisins in cookies
- Loves cats
- Not fond of bugs, particularly spiders
- Enjoys being outside and taking long walks in gardens, fields, and forests
- Not a fan of camping
- Likes the freedom to drive
- Jeans, T-shirts, and sneakers are her favourite clothing
Megan Wynters Fast Facts
Hair Colour – Apple red
Eye Colour – Emerald Green
Height – 5’6 (167 cm)
Age (at the start of the Perspective series) – 18 years
Home Planet – Earth
Country – Canada
Point of View of Perspective Book Series character Megan Wynters Written by – Amanda Giasson